Chuyển đến nội dung chính

Central America Snakes

Coniophanes piceivittis


Enulius flavitorques


Geophis brachycephalus




Geophis hoffmanni


Imantodes cenchoa


Imantodes gemmistratus


Imantodes inornatus


Leptodeira septentrionalis seen everywhere


orgy


Slightly different looking one. Still can't quite convince myself that it is annulata.


Ninia psephota


Oxybelis aeneus




Oxybelis brevirostris




Pseustes poecilonotus


Scolocophis atrocinctus


Sibon dimidiata


Sibon nebulata


"catch a tiger by the tail" Spilotes when I went to re-adjust my grab he hauled up the tree. I will admit that I may have hesitated a bit, I was expecting to receive one my worst ophidian maulings to date


Zoomed in


Bothriechis lateralis We were having a hard time finding places to hike around at night so we signed on to a guided "night hike" I spotted three of these guys that the guide walked past. Unfortunately, they did not allow flash photography. This is the best picture I got


Bothriechis schlegeli one of the most commonly encountered snakes






No idea what the red is.














in a garage! not expecting to see one there






Bothrops asper




Micrurus alleni


I haven't been too active since getting back to the states. Busy getting married, moving, and starting school.

Nhận xét